Tax and VAT – Sweden
Tax and VAT – Sweden. In business and transactions, it is essential to avoid unnecessary taxation and double taxation, to file correct tax returns and pay correct VAT. We advise on Swedish tax and VAT matters.
With over 20 years of experience, we can guide you through tax and VAT matters in Sweden, in an international context.
We are specialised on real estate tax and VAT, and, for this reason, we are considered a valuable partner to real estate owners and developers.
Tax Partner Stensvik & Partners
20 years of experience in the fields of real estate tax and VAT
Leonie Selting has been advising on most tax matters that may arise when running a real estate company, namely income tax, property tax and VAT.
She focuses on tax matters relating to real estate, intragroup transactions, selling and purchasing real estate lines of business, including all sorts of current tax matters in connection with purchasing real estate companies and tax planning while paying the correct and lowest tax amount possible for the company and the company group.
- Stensvik & Partners, Tax Partner 2020 –
- Wollsén Albinsson Advokatbyrå, Tax Partner 2019
- Advokatbyrån Selting Tax Law, Founder, 2008-2018
- Andersson & Öberg Advokatbyrå, Tax Partner 2005-2008
- PwC, Tax advisor 2001-2005
- Skogssällskapets förvaltning, Bookkeeping & Accounting, tax advisor, 2001
- Swedish Tax Office, Tax Official 1997-2000
- Stockholm University, L.L.M., “jur. kand.” 1997
- Stockholm University, Business Economics, ”Företagsekonomi grundutbildning”, 2000
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, studies in writing code; programming Python
- IFA, International Fiscal Association
Tax Partner Leonie Selting Contact Details
Phone: +46 70 249 01 00